Friday 30 September 2016

Arts trail weekend







Just back from a trip to the Greek islands and bracing myself for a full on weekend of art!
I'm taking part in the Art on the Hill trail in Bristol England. This will be a good opportunity to meet fellow artists and the general public and get feedback on my work all of which will be for sale.
The venue is the Windmill Hill community centre and all details can be found on their website www.artonthehill.org.uk (once again if this fails to appear hover mouse over). There is also an app. that can be downloaded on which I've given a brief interview about my work.
Times are from 12-6 on Saturday and Sunday and it'll be nice to meet as many people as possible.
I'll be displaying some work not yet seen on this website hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment